So it’s a Sunday afternoon and you feel like sushi. You have all the ingredients but can’t be bothered making sushi rice when you only want enough for one. Well, if you also have tortillas lying around then you can make a sushi burrito!
- Spread some wasabi down the tortilla.
- Place a handful of healthy salad greens on your tortilla, leaving a space at the bottom for folding later.
- Pile on the the other fillings – surimi, chicken, cucumber, avocado etc.
- Top with preserved ginger slices.
- Tear some nori pieces on to filling.
- Drizzle with Japanese mayonnaise (we get Kewpie) and Japanese soya sauce (which is sweeter than Chinese).
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla up, and then fold over the right and left sides to form your burrito.
What a fantastical idea for a light meal.