If you run out of stuff to do in Wellington why not try the following?
- Attempt to roller blade down the suburban Wellington streets. Build your confidence up to try the streets of Mt Victoria (yeah, right!)
- Attempt to use an umbrella on Bowen Street on a windy day.
- Attempt to ride a bus standing up without holding on to anything the whole way.
- Get semi-warm KFC on Kent Terrace and see if they give you half-filled fries in your meal too.
- Go up to the “Excuse me…” guy in front of the TAB and impersonate him – let me watch.
- Try and legitimitely buy Codral from the Lambton Quay chemist from the woman with caked-on makeup. Good luck.
- Watch the Juggling Guy on Courtenay place play with his balls – oh, behave. He juggles tennis balls in his 90s-David-Bain sweater.
- Dare yourself to check if Blanket Man is abiding the law by wearing gruts.