Kim from Cupcakes and Mace has tagged me to answer the following trivia.
- What is your current obsession?
Food, especially the sweet stuff like chocolate, desserts, biscuits, you get what I mean…
- What is your horoscope and do you relate?
Gemini. I’m a bit of a wanderer but finding it hard to go out being pregnant and tired a lot these days.
- What are you wearing today?
Black knit dress with leggings and a red cardi.
- What is the last thing you bought?
A hot waffle sundae from Wendy’s.
- What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Determined, strong-willed, loyal, and her cupcake factory should make some real cupcakes for me to eat.
- What’s for dinner?
No idea. But I’m going to make cupcakes for dessert :D
- What’s your favourite decade, fashion wise?
I admire the 50s fashion but haven’t quite got the figure to pull off most of the stuff. So I stick to the things I like and I’m comfortable with, no matter which era they came from (although they’re mostly from the last couple of decades).
- What are your must haves for summer?
Shorts, jandals, cocktails (because I will be allowed by this summer), barbecues, picnics, sunshine, socialising, sushi and ice cream.
- What would you love to be able to afford?
- What is your favourite piece of clothing from your wardrobe?
Black pants from Glassons that aren’t supposed to be maternity pants but have worked so well in doing that job.
- What is your dream job?
Food critic :)
- What is your favourite magazine?
I don’t buy magazines anymore, unless I’m travelling and want some trash to read like Women’s Weekly or New Idea etc. The hubby used to get FHM all the time and they’re still awesome for a good read (once you skip all the pictures of skimply dressed ladies with perfect air brushed bodies).
- Describe your personal style?
Usually a jeans and t-shirt kind of person, with casual skirts and shorts in summer. At work I opt for typical smart casual type clothing. I’m a bit boring!
- Which Beatle is your favourite?
- What are you proud of?
Having a home and loving husband, and soon to be a mum.
Anyway, I’ll pass the parcel to the Ela, Holly and Charile, if they’d like to share too.