My learnings this week…
- Have tissues handy at all times, especially if you’re sneezy like me and require emergency booger control.
- Have a mirror handy at all times. Especially handy after emergency booger control because sometimes you don’t control it all.
- If you’re 28 weeks pregnant, don’t over indulge in curly fries and rhubarb pie for afternoon tea, even if you think you’re that hungry. You’ll be regretting it for hours.
- Don’t over excite the dog when he’s on the couch. Jumpy dogs and pregnant bellies don’t mix. Ok, I already learnt this from past experiences but thought I would stress it anyway. And the hubby has had a few crushing moments too if you know what I mean.
- Don’t be afraid to move seats on the bus if someone is coughing every 30 seconds next to you. I’m always scared that people will get offended if I move for reasons like this, but in the end, I’d rather offend someone then be infected with a cold (or worse, the flu).
- Remember to put the baking powder into your cupcakes when you’re supposed to. Once they’re in the cases, it takes a whole lotta effort getting them out of the cases just to add baking powder to the batter…
What have you learnt this week?