What have I learnt this week?
- Grilled tortillas are no substitute for naan bread. I was hopeful but failed. I really need a good naan bread recipe – have tried many but none compares to the ones from the restaurants.
- Mocktail slushies made from lychees or jackfruit are really good. Even better enjoyed on a sunny deck.
- When Fez eats Tradescantia fluminensis (Wandering Jew or Wandering Willie) he throws up bright green. I will have to get rid of this weed in case he’s allergic to it. In the meantime I hope he’s learnt his lesson not to eat random things all the time…
- Dogs and vegetable gardens don’t mix. Must get creative with chicken wire.
- Skof Chicken Tripods are terribly addictive.
- The hubby and Fez look extremely cute asleep together on the couch. AwWww!