- Giveaways! Everyone loves giveaways. There’s a choice package to be won from Reclaiming Me at the moment.
- Fast internet. It’s one of those things that you don’t care about until you’ve gone over your cap…
- Weekends. Ok, so I’m not working at the moment but the weekend means daddy is home and we can enjoy the day together as a family.
- Public holidays, but too bad we don’t get Anzac Day off this year. I’m so peeved off when they fall on a weekend like that. Or when they coincide with another public holiday… unacceptable!
- This long stretched out ‘end of summer’ weather. I don’t want the good weather to end.
- Homegrown vegies. We failed at gardening this summer (again), only managing some tomatoes, but yummy tomatoes they are.