Wow, I’ve just realised that I haven’t posted anything in over a month! So here’s the haps in a nutshell (or eggshell as you may)
- Actually sold a decent amount of Rainbow Shuffle shirts.
- Spent my first day without Cameron – 6 hours at an overlocking course.
- Started making more of an effort to get the kids to playgroup and music group.
- Kids both caught colds.
- Went to Palmerston North for Easter.
- Caught the kids’ cold the day before going to Palmerston North.
- Cameron teething again, and starting to walk and talk.
- Abby caught some sort of tummy bug – high temperatures, vomiting, diarhoea. Not nice.
- Abby’s new trick is picking her nose with her toe while sitting on the potty.
Abby in a Ford V8 truck
Cameron loves horses