Wow, I’ve just realised that I haven’t posted anything in over a month! So here’s the haps in a nutshell (or eggshell as you may)
- Actually sold a decent amount of Rainbow Shuffle shirts.
- Spent my first day without Cameron – 6 hours at an overlocking course.
- Started making more of an effort to get the kids to playgroup and music group.
- Kids both caught colds.
- Went to Palmerston North for Easter.
- Caught the kids’ cold the day before going to Palmerston North.
- Cameron teething again, and starting to walk and talk.
- Abby caught some sort of tummy bug – high temperatures, vomiting, diarhoea. Not nice.
- Abby’s new trick is picking her nose with her toe while sitting on the potty.
Leave a comment
1 Comment to Last month
Eggshell Green shop
Previously on Eggshell Green
accessories baby baking cake carpal tunnel children Christmas clothes cocktail comic cookie cupcake Cupcakes decorating design Fashion feet fez Foolery Four gangsta geek kids movie nerd ninja parenting parents pregnancy project 365 puppy recipe restaurant review scout's cupcakes shirt shopping shortland street Shortline Street summer sushi television toddler ultrasound unicorn Wellington