Over a year ago, I started writing this post when Abby was starting to sing. The words didn’t come out right, but I’m sure you can guess what she was singing.
- “Bridget fall fall down. Bridget fall fall down. My lady.”
- “Ubby Dubby sit wall, Ubby Dubby sit wall. All horses king… again!”
- “Pussy cat, pussy cat, been. Pussy cat, pussy cat, been. ‘Ere… chair.”
- “Bus round round round. All day long. Bus swish swish swish. All day long.”
- “Old Madonnal quack ‘ere, quack ‘ere. E ah E ah O”
The latest line she picked up over Christmas was “Heyyyy, sexy laaady. Wop, wop, wop…”
Unfortunately, I don’t have a video of her singing that.
Here’s a video instead of her performing with Cameron for Grandma and Grandpa.
Leave a comment
No comments yet.